- Get plastic up to windows
- Haul in fire wood
- Clean all winter blankets and quilts
- Clean winter jackets
- Find the kids some winter boots (Bug a Boo needs jacket too! Oh when do they stop growing?)
- Put flower beds to rest for the winter
- Last mow for the year
- Tune up for both vehicles
- Put away kids pool
- Put away lawn chairs
- All summer outdoor toys put up
Well that is all I can think of for now. I'm sure there is more (LOTS MORE!) My brain just don't seem to be working right now. I got little sleep last night and was up early with DH. He had to be to work at a really ridiculous hour this morning.
Hope you all have a wonderful and warm weekend!