Friday, October 17, 2008

To do list for this weekend...

Well my list isn't very long but there is much to be done. The cold weather has come if I like it or not. I have been putting off getting the house ready for winter long enough so now is the time. My fear is if I don't get it done the snow will be flying before I get done.

  • Get plastic up to windows
  • Haul in fire wood
  • Clean all winter blankets and quilts
  • Clean winter jackets
  • Find the kids some winter boots (Bug a Boo needs jacket too! Oh when do they stop growing?)
  • Put flower beds to rest for the winter
  • Last mow for the year
  • Tune up for both vehicles
  • Put away kids pool
  • Put away lawn chairs
  • All summer outdoor toys put up

Well that is all I can think of for now. I'm sure there is more (LOTS MORE!) My brain just don't seem to be working right now. I got little sleep last night and was up early with DH. He had to be to work at a really ridiculous hour this morning.

Hope you all have a wonderful and warm weekend!

No comments: