I have a prayer request. My dear father in law has to go in for an angioplasty on February 12th. He has a 85% blockage in one and 35 % in the other. Please pray for him as well as the family. My husband isn't taking the news to well today as we have just found out. Thank you to all willing to pray for them.
I also wanted to Thank everyone who has left comments on here. I love to hear from you. For Linda who left a comment about "Pa". I live only a few short miles from where he was born, Cuba NY. They have know marking there about it. We love "Little House" and all that comes with it. DH wants to live like that. I'm not so sure yet. LOL !!!
Things I'm thankful for today...
- The warmer weather~ Is spring here yet????
- My Father-in-law ~ Love you Dad!
- My Husband ~ Thank you for working so hard and loving me the way you do. I love You!!!!
- God's Grace ~ What more do I need to say about that??
- I'm thankful that God knows what we don't and that HE is in control when we aren't.
Hope you all have a wonderful day! ~Jolene