Monday, February 11, 2008

Let me count the ways!

As you all know Valentine's day is this Thursday. I thought since it's the week we celebrate love, I would share with you all the reasons I love my husband.


I love him because:

  • He is a Godly man
  • He loves me
  • He loves our children
  • He takes care of us
  • He cries with me
  • He snuggles with me
  • He plays with the kids even when he is beat from working all day
  • He helps me when I need it
  • He helps teach our children school
  • He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen
  • He drove 40 miles to buy me an apple pie from my favorite resturant when I was pregnant with Bug-a-boo. (Bless his heart)
  • He does things for me.
  • He likes to cook
  • He gives me back rubs
  • He blows me kisses and winks at me outside my office window when I'm having a bad day.
  • He holds me when I'm down in the dumps about something
  • He gives me butterfly kisses to wake me up
  • He loves nature
  • He loves for me to hunt with him
  • He loves to work in the garden with me
  • His smile
  • He loves my burnt grill cheese sandwiches ( I can't make them without burning them.)
  • He sings to me
  • He makes me laugh

Those are just a few things that I love my husband for. I am very thankful for the man that God gave to me.

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: