Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sickness, Headaches and other rambles

Sunday we stayed home from Church all day. DH was sick with a sinus infection and both kids had runny noses. We thought it was best not to go to church and pass our germs on to them. I like to share but not bad germs! We all rested up and was feeling better by Monday. DH went to work but wasn't totally 100%. Bless his heart! He is much better now. I have been battling headaches for 3 days now. I'm not sure what is causing them. It maybe my hair. I have really thick hair and it is getting long. Time for a cut!

Our weather is unbelievable lately. We are back up in the 50's today but temps are dropping. It's been raining for 2 days now and flash flood watches are up all over. I have never seen a winter like this. We had thunderstorms come through last night and the night before. I'm praying for those hit by the tornadoes.

My van has died. We are not sure what is wrong with it. Dh took it to a auto place to have it checked and they can't find anything wrong. I went to start it yesterday and there was nothing. We thought maybe the kids left one of the doors open a bit. So DH jumped it with the truck and we came to work. After work it wouldn't start again, so we jumped it agian. The guy at the place Dh had it checked said it could be a number of things but nothing was showing up on the test he ran. Dh is going to look at it today when we get home. I really hope it isn't anything costly. That would really blow the budget.

Hope you all are having a nice day!

2 comments:

Muum said...

IT is tough when your car is n't working, hope it gets fixed and can be reliable transportation for your family. Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Betty said...

Jolene,
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit with me and commenting on my white bird figurine.....Betty